Aims and Policies
Learning for Life
Our Mission Statement
Working together to provide the highest quality education for each student, through our commitment to continuous improvement.
Aims of the Academy
To provide high quality teaching and outstanding learning outcomes for all our students.
To provide a safe, caring and structured environment where students feel valued.
To provide a broad and balanced curriculum in an atmosphere conducive to effective learning.
To encourage students to work co-operatively, respecting each other, adults and their environment, to become confident, happy and successful individuals.
To facilitate lifelong learning by providing opportunities and resources for community learning.
To create an effective partnership with parents, governors and the wider community.
To establish professional working relationships and to facilitate the professional development of staff to achieve the school aims.
To work within a framework of equal opportunities and to encourage an awareness and appreciation of cultural and religious diversity, in accordance with British values.
To challenge all students to achieve their potential and develop the academic, social and cultural skills to contribute to a modern society.
School Policies can be downloaded below.
- Name Size
- DPA Policy Apr 2018 0.50 MB
- Privacy Notice 1 WPA General 0.34 MB
- Privacy Notice 2 WPA Workforce 0.37 MB
- Privacy Notice 3 WPA Pupil 0.37 MB
- Safeguarding Child Protection Policy 0.13 MB
- Behaviour Policy 2017-18 0.42 MB
- SEND Local Offer 2017-18 0.67 MB
- SEN Policy WPA 0.64 MB
- WPA annual accounts financial reports for August 2017 3.12 MB
- Equality and Diversity Policy 0.51 MB
- Anti Bullying Policy 0.40 MB
- Marking and Feedback Policy 0.17 MB
- More Able Policy 0.12 MB
- Complaints Policy 0.12 MB
- Charging Remissions Policy 0.12 MB
- Homework Policy 0.05 MB
- Admissions Policy 2018-19 0.52 MB
- Health and Safety Policy 0.14 MB
- School Young Carers Policy 0.21 MB