Examinations - Centre Number 25341
Welland Park Academy is an approved examination centre to run GCSE examinations for Awarding Bodies that fall under the JCQ.
All of our examinations are administered by our Examinations Officer, Ms Julie Daly, email email@example.com
This section of our website will give you vital, up to date, information on examination rules and regulations, as well as examination timetables, general information, policies, letters, parent/student examination guides, results day dates and much more, so please visit this page regularly clicking on the links below, especially leading up to and during the examination season, mocks included.
We now have an Exams Notice Board within School which will display timetables, seating plans, exam dates etc during GCSE and Mock examination periods. This can be found on the outside wall opposite the Exams Office next to the front metal gates and can be referred to by students at any time.
SUMMER 2019 RESULTS DAY IS THURSDAY 22ND AUGUST 2019 - full details, including collection times will be issued nearer the time.
- Name Size
- Y9 June Mocks 0.31 MB
- Examinations Policy 0.68 MB
- Summer 2019 Full Timetable 0.36 MB
- Complaints and Appeals Exams 0.48 MB
- Internal Appeals Policy relating to a dispute when a centre does not suppport a RoRs 0.55 MB
- Internal Appeals Policy relating to internal assessment decisions 0.54 MB
- Non Exam Assessment Policy 0.65 MB
- Procedure for post results service requests 0.47 MB
- Information for Candidates Privacy Notice 0.04 MB
- Information for Candidates Social Media 0.62 MB
- Reviews of Marking Policy NEAs 0.22 MB
- Examination Guide 1.53 MB
- Warning to Candidates 18-19 0.03 MB
- No Mobile Phones Poster 18-19 0.06 MB
- Information for candidates NEA 18-19 0.04 MB
- Information for candidates written exams 18-19 0.04 MB