Learning Support Department
Welcome to Welland Park Academy’s Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) information page.
Here you will find copies of relevant letters, publications, policies and more general information, such as links to relevant websites and our own Learning Support Department page. We will endeavour to keep it as up to date as possible with regards to any amendments to the implementation of the new revised code of practice and its impact on school.
It has been a busy first term with changes to the way SEND is recorded statistically. However, what has not changed is the way we support our young people, which as always remains our priority. Please contact me if there is information which you feel would be helpful if linked to this page or you have any useful links which we can add.
Mrs Debbie Napier - firstname.lastname@example.org
To download letters/publications etc please click on the links below or to visit the Learning Support Department's full webpage please click here.
- Name Size
- Accessibility Policy Incl. SEND Disability 2019 20 0.09 MB
- SEN Policy WPA 2019 20 0.35 MB
- SEND REPORT WPA LOCAL OFFER 2019 20 0.10 MB
- DfE SEND Letter to Parents 0.10 MB
- SEN is Changing - A Carers' Guide 0.44 MB
- Latest News
There are currently no news items.
In this section
- Art and Design
- Computing, Business and ICT
- Design and Technology
- GCSE Curriculum
- Keystage 4 Results
- Learning Hub
- Learning Support Department
- Learning Support Department Information Page
- Media Studies
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Physical Education
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Duke of Edinburgh
- Work Experience
- National Citizen Service (NCS)