Examinations - Centre Number 25341
Welland Park Academy is an approved examination centre to run GCSE examinations for Awarding Bodies that fall under the JCQ.
All of our examinations are administered by our Examinations Officer, Ms Julie Daly, email email@example.com
This section of our website will give you vital, up to date, information on examination rules and regulations, as well as examination timetables, general information, policies, letters, parent/student examination guides, results day dates and much more, so please visit this page regularly clicking on the links below, especially leading up to and during the examination season, mocks included.
We also have an Exams Notice Board within School which will display timetables, exam dates etc during GCSE and Mock examination periods. This can be found on the outside wall opposite the Exams Office next to the front metal gates and can be referred to by students at any time.
In order to see assessment overviews and to access awarding body subject specifications, please click on the document link below 'Examinations Summer 2020' and then click on the relevant specification code which will take you directly to the specification on the awarding body's website.
- Name Size
- Summer 2020 Full GCSE & Cambridge Nationals Timetable 0.36 MB
- Y11 January Mocks Timetable 0.33 MB
- Internal Appeals Policy relating to internal assessment decisions 19-20 0.56 MB
- Examinations Policy 19-20 0.70 MB
- Internal Appeals Policy relating to a dispute when a centre does not suppport a RoRs 19-20 0.46 MB
- Complaints Appeals Exams 19-20 0.50 MB
- Non Exam Assessment Policy 19-20 0.67 MB
- Internal Appeals Form 0.55 MB
- Information for Candidates - written exams 19-20 0.04 MB
- Instructions for Conducting - Cambridge Nationals Coursework 19-20 0.27 MB
- Information for candidates - GCSE NEA 19-20 0.05 MB
- Examinations Summer 2020 0.39 MB
- Information for Candidates Privacy Notice 0.04 MB
- Information for Candidates Social Media 0.62 MB
- Latest News
There are currently no news items.
In this section
- Art and Design
- Computing, Business and ICT
- Design and Technology
- GCSE Curriculum
- Keystage 4 Results
- Learning Hub
- Learning Support Department
- Learning Support Department Information Page
- Media Studies
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Physical Education
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Duke of Edinburgh
- Work Experience
- National Citizen Service (NCS)